www.fedex.com/welisten – Take FedEx Office Customer Survey To Win Coupon
FedEx Office Customer Satisfaction Survey
FedEx invites the customers who have recently visited a FedEx Office to take a short survey online expressing their feedback so that the company can know how they are doing as well as what further to do to improve the service and make every FedEx experience outstanding for its dedicated customers like you. As a token of appreciation for taking the time and complete the survey, you will a discount coupon at the end of the survey.
FedEx Office Survey Reward
A validation code for $5 off your next print order with FedEx
FedEx Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
To take part in the FedEx Customer Feedback Survey you will need to maintain the following eligibility criteria.
- You must visit a participating FedEx office lately.
- Make a qualifying purchase and receive the receipt from your transaction to access the survey.
- Need to have a FedEx Office or flyer if you do not have the purchase receipt
- Must not be an employee of FedEx and its associated companies or agencies or any of their immediate family members or any person involved in the survey program.
FedEx Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps
To complete the FedEx Office Online survey and receive the validation code to be eligible for the discount on your next print order at FedEx, you can use the steps listed below.
- Keep your FedEx receipt or flyer handy and visit the FedEx Survey site at www.fedex.com/welisten
- Click on your preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Read the text about the survey and its details; scroll down and click the orange “Next” button at the right bottom corner of the page.
- Select the type of service you used during your last visit to a FedEx Office. You can also choose if you did not make a purchase and click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Enter the required details i.e. date and time of the visit, transaction number, etc. if you have the receipt from your transaction.
- And if you did not save the receipt, you need to enter the store number on your FedEx card or flyer to begin the survey.
- Answer the survey questions based on your recent experience with FedEx.
- At the conclusion, provide the required details to receive your $5 validation coupon code.
A Few Important on FedEx Customer Satisfaction Survey
- The validation code is redeemable for a $5 off print order of $30 or more.
- Offer is valid at the time of purchase only. No cash value, or discount or credit toward past or future purchases, is available to redeem the offer.
- The offer is not valid on certain products and services like finishing only orders, FedEx Office Design & Print Center, self-service print, photo station, fax or scan, direct mail, and EDDM or postage.
- It cannot be applied to shipping, rush or delivery charges, retail products and also cannot be combined with other custom-bid orders, coupons, discount or account pricing.
- The discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or online through FedEx Office Print Online.
- To view the detailed terms and conditions of the survey offer, click the respective link posted at the bottom of the second page of the survey.
FedEx Corporation is a Memphis, Tennessee based American multinational courier delivery services providing services worldwide. The name of the company, ‘FedEx’, is derived from the abbreviation of its original air division, Federal Express which is now called FedEx Express. The company was founded in 1971 is known for its overnight shipping services. It is also a pioneer of the services and systems like track packages and provides real-time updates on package locations which are common in today’s carrier services. FedEx Corporation operates a lot of its subsidiary companies like Express, Office, Ground, Freight, Supply Chain, etc.
FedEx US Customer Service Number: 800-463-3339
942 South Shady Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120