eservice.oldnavy.com – Old Navy Credit Card Account Login Guide
Old Navy Credit Card Account Login & Application Online
Synchrony Bank enables the Old Navy Credit Card users to access the Old Navy Cardholders Account Services web portal and to manage their card account online 24/7 without stepping outside from their computer, tablet or smartphone anywhere in the world. This site is safe and secure to register and login and gives the users all the convenience to control their Old Navy or Old Navy Visa Credit Card over the web.
Old Navy Credit Card Online Account Features & Benefits
- Activate a new Old Navy Card
- View the account information
- Check the card account balance
- Pay bills securely
- Make or schedule payments
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Check the FICO score
- Sign up for alerts and notifications
- Add an authorized user
- Access your earned offers and rewards
- Track points to your next rewards and tier status
- View and redeem rewards with one click and many more
How to Register for Old Navy Credit Card Online Access
To take advantage of all the benefits mentioned above, Old Navy Credit cardholders must register for Online Access and create their Old Navy Credit Card Online Account if already they are not. To begin the registration process, keep your Old Navy Card handy and then you can follow the steps listed below
- Go to the Manage your Old Navy Credit Card Account portal eservice.oldnavy.com
- Click on the “Register” button beside ‘First Time’ under the ‘Log In to Your Account’ box at the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the Old Navy Card Number found on your Old Navy Credit Card or Statement in the first field.
- Type the Billing Zip Code in the following field.
- Click the “Continue” button to register for Online Access.
After the Information is verified successfully, you can create a username and password to set up your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In Old Navy Credit Card Account Online
After you have done with the registration process for your Old Navy Credit Card Online Access, you can log in and manage your account as well as do a lot of card activities. To log in your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account, you need to complete a few simple steps such as
- Visit Old Navy Cardholders Account Services Portal eservice.oldnavy.com
- Navigate at the ‘Log In To Your Account’ area on the left side of the page.
- Enter your Old Navy Credit Card Online Access User ID. (The field is case-sensitive and may differ from your oldnavy.com User ID)
- Then input the Password associated with the account in the next field.
- Click on the “Remember User ID” checkbox to save the info speed up the future login on the same device. Do not use the feature if you are on a public or shared device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button to access your Old Navy Credit Card Account online.
How to Recover Old Navy Credit Card Online Account Login Information
If you forgot the login credentials of your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account, you can find out the User ID or reset the password with the recovery tools available on the login page. For that, have your Old Navy Credit Card or Statement ready to access the necessary information and use the brief guide provided below to start.
- Go to the Old Navy Credit Card Online Account Login Page, eservice.oldnavy.com
- Click on the “Find User ID” or “Reset Password” link based on your requirement from the bottom of the ‘Log In To Your Account’ box below the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- To retrieve your User ID, enter the Old Navy Credit Card Number and Billing Zip Code.
- And if you are required to reset the password, submit your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account User ID and Zip Code
- Click the “Find User ID” or “Continue” button to proceed.
Follow the instruction on the screen. Keep in mind, in the recovery procedure all the information you need to submit must be of the primary cardholder. After the account recovery is successful, you will be directed to the Old Navy Credit Card Online Account login page.
How to Apply for Old Navy Advantage Credit Card Online
If you are not an Old Navy Credit Cardholder, You can apply for one online. The card is best for the consumers, who frequently shop from Old Navy as well as at any Gap Inc. brands. To initiate the application procedure, you will need to
- Go to Old Navy Credit Cards & Rewards webpage oldnavy.gap.com/products/old-navy-credit-card
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button found in the upper-middle of your screen and you will be directed to the online application page run by Synchrony.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to pre-fill some of that application and expedite the procedure.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number and click on the “Continue” button.
Those, who do not want to fill their application form automatically, have to click the “No Thanks, I’ll enter my info manually” link below the ‘Continue’ button and input the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Apt. Number
- Zip Code
- City & State
- Primary phone number and type
- Alternate phone number and type
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- SSN or ITIN
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income (may include the amount available to spend from your assets. It’s not required to include alimony, child support, and separate maintenance income unless relied upon for credit).
- Associate ID
By applying if approved you will be provided with an Old Navy Credit Card or Old Navy Visa Credit Card.
Old Navy Advantage Credit Card Features
Old Navy Credit Card comes with lots of rewards, perks, promotional, and special offers for the cardmembers. Some of them are like below.
- An extra 20% off your first Old Navy Credit Card purchases after opening the account.
- 5 points for every $1 spent in Old Navy brands, in-store, and online
- $5 rewards for every 500 points of earning
- 10% off 60-day Welcome Shopping Pass
- Presale Access and exclusive offers throughout the year
- 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted
- Fraud preventing chip and signature, Zero fraud liability and no annual fee (Old navy Visa card only)
- Redeem the Rewards at any Gap Inc. brands. (Visa Cardmember can earn rewards faster even outside Old Navy and Gap brands).
- Earn 5000 points in a calendar year and reach Navyist status to have exclusive extras like 20% extra reward points every quarter, free shipping on any online order, private toll-free priority number and more.
Also Read : How To Apply Fifth Third Bank Credit Card Online
Old Navy Credit Card Technical Support Number: 855-662-2693
Old Navy Customer Service Number: 1-800-653-6289
You can also click the “Chat for Login or Registration Help” link at the upper right corner of the Synchrony Old Navy Credit Card Online Account Access Login page for assistance.