www.claimlookup.com – Check Claim with my Sedgwick
Check Claim with Sedgwick
Sedgwick provides the viaOne express web portal for the users, whose claims managed by Sedgwick. To check their claim the users will be directed to the Claim Look Up page where they need to log in their account with the required login credentials. After logging in, you will be able to get the necessary guidance and help from Sedgwick. will assist you throughout the claim process
Log in to check a claim
The existing Sedgwick member can log in to their account by following the steps below for the claiming process.
- Visit the Claim Look Up page at www.claimlookup.com
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your My Sedgwick Account.
- Click the “Login” button to proceed.
Register for first-time use
If you are a new user and don’t have a Sedgwick Account, fill up an online registration form. To do that you can follow the procedure right below:
- Go to the above-mentioned Login page.
- You can see the “New user” link under the Username and Password entry field. Click on it and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Fill up the form entering your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email, Last 4-digit of SSN, Home zip code or postal code and Claim Number.
- Click “Next” to continue and complete the process.
Forgot Username or Password
The users, who have forgotten the passwords and cannot be able to log in or access their account, can recover the password. For that, click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link located at the “MySedgwick log in” tab under the “New user” link. Then you will be directed to a new page where you have to enter your username to begin the recovery process of your password.
If you cannot recall your Username, call the Sedgwick customer support center at (866) 647-7610.
For any help you need from Sedgwick Technical Support, feel free to call the following numbers which are available between the hours of 6 AM to 7PM, central time from Monday to Friday.
(866) 647-7610 (toll free number)
(901) 415-7800 (toll number)
Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits, and integrated business solution and productivity management serving 65 countries. It was certified for the 11th time as an Employer of Choice in 2017. The company started its journey as a regional claims administrator in 1969. Today it provides quality services in the area of workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management with the aim to simplify the process, reduce complexity, make easy and effective for everyone involved.