www.history.com/activate – Activate Your Device for History Channel
To watch their favorite programs of History Channel, users need to activate their device by visiting the History authorized activation web portal and going through a short verification process of their subscription from the Television providers. Upon successful activation, your device is all ready for the online streaming.
How to complete device activation
History provides three different types, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku, to activate their devices. They also need to have an account on their respective Television providers’ website to complete the entire activation process. You can follow the steps mentioned below to get started of the procedure.
- Go to the History Authorize activation page at https://www.history.com/activate
- Select the type of your device from Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and
- Now choose your TV Provider from the featured list of AT&T U-verse, Spectrum, COX, DIRECTIVE, DIRECTIVE NOW, dish, Frontier, Hulu, Mediacom, optimum, Philo, Verizon, and Xfinity. If none of them is your provider, use the drop-down list of ‘More Providers’ to see the complete list of the Television providers currently available on History.
- Then enter your Activation Code.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button to visit your provider’s site to verify your account.
The customers, who want to know more about History Channel, you can visit their official website at www.history.com/ and if you are seeking support, navigate to the History Support page by clicking the link “FAQ/CONTACT US” located at the bottom of the homepage.
If you want to reach out the parent company of History Channel, A & E Network, the address is right below.
A & E Network Address
235 E. 45th Street, New York, NY 10017
History, launched in 1995, is a leading broadcasting channel of the documentary program and historical fiction series. This history-based digital cable and satellite network is owned by A&E Network, a joint venture of the Hearst Communications and Disney-ABC Television Group. LIFETIME, LIFETIME MOVIES, FYI, VICELAND are some other channels operated by A&E Network. Today, the channel has reached over 380 million homes across the world. History’s program covers a wide range of topic, period and subject of history and various fields such as warfare, myths, UFO, aliens, aviation, technology, religions and many more. ‘Vikings’ is the first original series of the channel. Some current shows of History are Knightfall, Milwaukee Blacksmith, Million Dollar Genius, The Cars that made America, The Woodsmen etc.