www.lbtaxrefund.com – McWilliams v. City of Long Beach Class Action
LB Tax Refund
- You can complete the filing using the online portal or through the mail
- A broad array of important dates apply to the settlement
- If you are query stricken you can feel free to contact the Administrator
When taxes are concerned, no one loves to pay more than obligated. Therefore, if you are among the group of people who paid taxes above and beyond the legally owed amount, then you can file the class action lawsuit at the McWilliams v. City of Long Beach Class Action Website (lbtaxrefund.com).
Yet the company has decided to refund the taxed that it did not owe, it improperly collected ‘utility user taxes’ that is currently listed in the lawsuit. If you are eligible for filing a lawsuit you can follow the claim link and get the filing options. Select the one that applies to you and you are ready to go.
McWilliams v. City of Long Beach Class Action Additional Information
- Ones who wish to claim 100% of the taxes paid must provide Supporting documents.
- The taxes must have been collected between August 11th, 2005 and December 19th, 2008
- The lawsuit filing deadline has been stipulated to September 15th, 2018. You can process the filing by mail or use the web portal of the Mc Williams.
- September 28th, 2018 is the deadline by which objections must be received by the court
- In order to get out of the settlement, the individual must file an exclusion request by October 15th, 2018
The final fairness meeting would be conducted on October 29th, 2018. Therefore, if the class members wish to witness the hearing they can be there before 9 Am. Get in touch with the Claims Administrator for finding answers through an email message or phone call.