www.moneynetwork.com – Access First Data Money Network Account Online
Access Money Network Account and ATM Locator Online
First Data provides the Money Network Cardholders a safe and secure web portal to access the Money Network Service tools online like search and find ATM location for cash withdrawals, reload the Money Network cards, report a lost or stolen card and more. Using the site they can also log into the system to activate the service and access the online account to get better control of the funds on their Money Network Account.
Money Network Card and Checks
The employers, who signed up for Money Network Services through their employers, will receive their Money Network cards and checks in the Welcome Packet in the mail. Whenever they get paid or receive funds or the final payment from that employer, it will be added to the account tied to the Money Network cards and check.
The daily withdrawals and transaction limits will be listed in the welcome packet along with your Money Network Card and Checks. Money Network Checks are just like personal checks that can be used to pay bills and more. You can re-order the checks if you run out of them without any additional charge. The Money Network Card and Checks are issued by MetaBank.
Money Network Card and Account Features
- Money Network Card can be used at virtually any ATM and at any place where the respective network such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover or STAR is accepted.
- Use the card for making everyday purchases, gas, and The funds will be safe even when the card is lost or stolen.
- Users can withdraw cash from ATM using the Money Network Card. To find the nearby ATM, use the online ATM locator through the First Data Money Network website.
- Some withdrawals can be surcharge-free or even completely free if you use “in-network ATMs” like those in the Allpoint Network
- Money Network Account can be used to buy products, access cash, pay bills and as a budgeting tool to manage your finance.
- The Money Network account and also the card will stay active and the funds will remain available until you spend all of it and the balance is zero.
- You can upgrade your Money Network Card and continue to use it like enroll with a new employer to receive your pay, get your tax refund directly deposited etc.
- By upgrading to the portable card account you can access more benefits like load funds at retail locations nationwide, add funds from other employers, request a secondary card for the family members and more
To Activate Money Network Service
The consumers, who have received their Money Network Welcome Packet in the mail recently, need to activate their service and create the PIN in order to access the funds on the account and start using the card.
For the activation process, dial the number on the back of your Money Network Card or call the customer service phone number at 1-888-913-0900
Money Network Online Account Registration
The Money Network Cardholders can register for online access and take advantage of all the online tools like view the account balance and transaction history at any time anywhere, sign up for automatic balance alerts, keep track of the account activity and more.
The first time users can initiate the registration procedure by the following steps provided below. Keep the Money Network Card handy and
- Visit www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork
- Click the very first link, “Money Network Service”, under the ‘Cardholder Login’ section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Entering the next page, navigate to the right side and click the “First Time Users: Register Now” link at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ tab.
- Enter your 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number without spaces or dashes in the box provided on the page.
- Then select the expiration date of the card and click the “Enter” button
Follow the prompt for additional information in order to set up your Money Network Online Account User ID and Password.
Sign In to Money Network Online Account
Once the activation and registration are complete, you can access your Money Network Online Account easily and conveniently.
- To log in, go to the above-mentioned First Data Money Network portal at www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork
- Click the “Money Network Service” below the ‘Cardholder Login’ or direct go here https://account.moneynetwork.com
- Enter the User ID and Password associated with your Money Network Online Account that you created at the time of registration.
- Click the “Sign In” button
Now, you can view the balance, transaction history, and all other information related to your Money Network service and Account and access the online tools to manage your funds.
If you cannot remember your Money Network Online User ID or Password, you need to click the “Forgot my User ID” or “Forgot my Password”, as applicable, link and provide the following information to retrieve the username or reset the password.
User ID Recovery
- Your 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number without spaces or dashes
- And Password
- Your User ID or 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number
- Card Expiration Date
Also Read: Login to 4MyHR Account
You will be required to enter the card details and some of your personal information to complete the process. For choosing a password, it is recommended to use something personal about yourself that nobody would know.
Besides, you can always change your password by logging in to your Money Network Online Account and going to “My Profile” section where you can update your password as well as other personal information.
Money Network Locator
Money Network provides the users an online locator to find all type of ATM locations like cash checking, surcharge-free, or cash reload network. It is a very useful tool for the Money Network Cardmembers, who need money in a very short time and cannot locate an ATM near their location.
To use the Money Network Locator, you don’t even need to have an online account or log into it. You just need a device like a smartphone or a computer connected with internet. To locate your nearby ATM, you will be required to
- Visit Money Network site at www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork
- Navigate to the ‘Cardholder Tools’ section on the right middle of the page and click the first “Locate ATMs and more” option under it. Or Directly go to this link www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork/locator.html
- Enter your address, city, or zip code in the search bar and hit the “Go” button to start searching.
There are three types of ATM Network available to search: They are
- Cash Reload Network (Red locators): available to the cardholders who have a portable or upgraded card and have passed identity verification
- Surcharge-Free ATMs (Green locators): Need to check your Money Network terms and conditions for the availability as all the cardholders are not allowed to access these ATMs.
- Free Check Cashing (Blue locators): Exclusive for Money Network Checks only. Need to mention of cashing a Money Network check prior to the transaction.
You can select your desired options. By default, all the boxes will be checked. You can print the Map or download to GPS.
Not only the address, but you will also get direction, email address and phone number of all the ATM locations of your search results.
A Few Notes on Money Network Account Security
- You can select any 4-digit PIN for your choice but you must be careful to use it and should never tell it anyone to any reason. It is your PIN that keeps your account and funds safe and secure.
- If you forgot your PIN, call the number back on your Money Network Card and speak with the customer service representative to create a new one.
- Switch to the online paperless statement. It does not only help you go green, but it’s also a good way to protect your privacy.
- Beware of scam. Never share sensitive information such as your name, username, password, PIN or other Money Network account details to anyone. No legitimate company asks for those details.
Money Network Customer Service:
For any question to Money Network Services, call the toll free Customer Service Number at 1-888-913-0900
To contact by mail, you can use the following address:
Money Network Account Services
5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E. Mail Stop GH 52
Atlanta, Georgia 30342