www.synovus.com – Synovus Bank Account Login and Enrollment
Synovus Bank Account Login and Enrollment
Synovus Bank provides their members to access all their financial information associated with their Synovus Account online through a safe and secure ‘Log in’ process. This is an easy to use online platform that the customers can use to access their account by logging in or registering with the necessary account related credentials.
To login the Synovus Bank Account
The consumers, who have a registered Synovus Banking account, can follow the steps below to log in to their account. The procedure can be done just a few seconds and then you will be able to access your online Synovus Account successfully.
- Visit the Synovus at https://www.synovus.com/
- By entering you can find the “Secure log in” tab at the left side of the page.
- Select your account type from Personal, Business, Portfolio Online, Online Investments, and Retirement plans.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the “Log in” button to enter into your online account.
The users, who have forgotten the passwords and cannot be able to log in or access their Synovus account, can reset the password. For that, click the “Forgot Password?” link located at the “Secure log in” tab. Then you will be directed to a new page where you have to go through the verification process providing the required information i.e.
- User ID
- Date of Birth
- Last 5 digits of your Social Security Number
- And the registered email associated with your account
If you cannot recall which email you have registered with your Synovus account, call the customer support center of the bank at the toll-free number, 1-888-Synovus (1-888-796-6887).
To enroll the Synovus Bank Account
The new members, who are using their account for the first time, need to create a Manage Well account by signing up.
- Visit https://www.synovus.com/
- Click the “Enroll” button under the “Secure log in” tab at the left side of the Synovus Bank homepage.
- Read and check the box ‘Electronics Records and Communications Disclosure’. Click the “I Accept” button to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary details i.e. First name, Last Name, Social Security Number, Primary Billing Account, Date of Birth, Work Phone, and Home Phone.
- Click ‘Submit’ and complete all the steps for the enrollment of your Synovus online account.
If you have faced any problem to login, enroll or access your Synovus Banking account or have some queries, you can contact
Synovus Bank Customer Support Number:
1-888-Synovus (1-888-796-6887) (toll-free)
Synovus, formerly known as Columbus Bank and Trust Company, is one of the most reputable banks in America. The financial company started its journey in 1988 through a small incident at Georgia Textile Mill when a worker’s hard-earned money spilled from the hem of her dress as it entangled in factory machine. An executive offered her to secure the money in the company vault and pay interest. That’s the beginning of Synovus which now has nearly 250 locations across the Southeast United States. The company won awards in 2016 Greenwich Excellence Awards.