www.txrhlive.com – Texas Roadhouse Employee Account Login
Texas Roadhouse Employee Account Login
Texas Roadhouse Family allows their employees to access their employee account online through TX RH Live Employee portal. This simple yet effective easy to use login web portal enables them to get all the job-related information just by entering the Texas Roadhouse Employee Account.
How to access the TX RH Employee account
Completion of the login process to enter the employee account through TX RH Live Web Portal is brief; you just need to have the username and password. Here is a quick guideline for you to complete the Texas Roadhouse Sign in process rightly.
- Navigate to the TX RH Live Employee portal
- The page will be in English by Default. You can change it if you would like to access the portal in Spanish by clicking the link on the top of the Sign In tab.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the “Sign On” button.
If you have forgotten your password, click the link of ‘Forgot Password’. Enter your username and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your account password.
Former Employee or New User
The employees who are logging in their TX RH account for the first time or if they are former Texas Roadhouse employees, they need to provide the following information in order to begin the log in process.
- Last Name
- Last 6 digits of SSN
- Date of Birth
- First-time users are provided with temporary login credentials. And after logging in, must create a new Username and Password for your TX RH account.
- For the security measure, new users may have to select 3 security questions and provide the answers.
- Employees, who want to receive storm information or weather-related updates and need any assistance for affecting by those, click the ‘TXRH Storm Info’ button.
If you have any question or faced any problem regarding Texas Roadhouse Live Log in Portal, you can contact the “Roadie Support” for assistance:
Roadie Support Phone Number- 855-698-7446
About Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse, headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a chain of restaurants with nearly 570 locations in 49 United States and outside. The very first store of TX RH was opened in 1993 by W. Kent Taylor. The chain is specialized in steak and also serves ribs, chicken, seafood, sides, bread, beverages etc.